Healthcare Services in Adelaide – NDIS Adelaide
Bloom Healthcare offers our quality healthcare services in and around Adelaide and South Australia. Enquire about our NDIS provider services and range of treatments in Adelaide and surrounding suburbs.
As one of the reputable NDIS registered providers, we offer a range of local services in-and-around Adelaide, including:
- Functional assessments: Bloom Healthcare can help you understand your functional abilities and identify the supports you need to live your best life.
- NDIS planning: Bloom Healthcare can help you implement your NDIS plan that meets your individual needs.
- Therapy: Bloom Healthcare can help you access therapy services, such as tailored therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, psychology and counselling, exercise physiology and physiotherapy.
- Community participation: Bloom Healthcare can help you build your capacity so that you can participate in your community, such as by attending sporting events, going to the movies, or volunteering.
As a part of our NDIS allied health service offering, we provide face-to-face consultation, in-home, community therapy support as well as telehealth consultation. If you are interested in learning more about Bloom Healthcare or our services in Adelaide, please contact us directly.
Adelaide and Disability Services
Adelaide is a vibrant city with a relaxed vibe. It is known for its beautiful parks and gardens, its rich history, and its diverse cultural scene.
The city is also home to a large and active disability community.
People with disabilities are an important part of the Adelaide community, and they contribute in many ways to the city’s life and culture.
Some of the ways that people with disabilities contribute to the Adelaide community include:
- Working in a variety of industries, from healthcare to education to hospitality.
- Volunteering their time to help others.
- Being active members of their community, participating in sports, arts, and other activities.
- Advocating for the rights of people with disabilities.
The Adelaide community is a welcoming and inclusive place for people with disabilities.
There are a number of organisations that provide support and services to people with disabilities, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the Disability Advocacy Complaints Service of South Australia (DACSSA), and the City of Adelaide’s Access and Inclusion Panel.
People with disabilities are an important part of the Adelaide community, and they make the city a more vibrant and inclusive place to live. Bloom Healthcare is proud to be among the reputable NDIS providers in Adelaide, where we provide NDIS quality care and services to people with disabilities to help them live their best lives.
Why Choose Us?
Achieve your goals
We deliver a wide range of NDIS services and supports to help you achieve your NDIS goals. We work with you to understand your needs and build and deliver tailored outcomes to help you achieve these goals.
We are local
We have local clinicians near you. Check our location guide to see if we have a specialist clinician in your local area. Then you can call or click the BOOK AN APPOINTMENT button to make an appointment – simple and easy.
Low to no wait times
Depending on where you are and what services you require we offer little to no wait times. We focus on getting you the very best services you need in the shortest time possible, with little to no wait times.
We are always close to where you are
Need support for your NDIS allied health needs?
At Bloom Healthcare, we provide in-home therapy, psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, exercise physiology and physiotherapy to help you recover or improve your physical and mental health, and quality of life.
We guarantee that we will have an available location within 30 minutes of your residence.
South East Queensland
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- North Lakes
- Redland Bay
- Learn more about our South East Queensland Services
New South Wales
- Northern Beaches
- Tweed Heads
- Learn more about our NSW Services
- Glen Waverley
- Learn more about our Victoria Services
- Learn more about our Tasmania Services