Healthcare Services in Victoria – NDIS Melbourne
Box Hill | Craigieburn | Cheltenham | Frankston | Glen Waverley | Melbourne | Melton | Werribee
Bloom Healthcare offers our quality healthcare services in and around Melbourne and Victoria. Enquire about our NDIS services and range of treatments in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
As an NDIS provider, we offer a range of local services in-and-around Melbourne, including:
- Functional assessments: Bloom Healthcare can help you understand your functional abilities and identify the supports you need to live your best life.
- NDIS planning: Bloom Healthcare can help you implement your NDIS plan that meets your individual needs.
- Therapy: Bloom Healthcare can help you access therapy services, such as tailored therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, psychology and counselling, exercise physiology and physiotherapy.
- Community participation: Bloom Healthcare can help you build your capacity so that you can participate in your community, such as by attending sporting events, going to the movies, or volunteering.
If you are interested in learning more about Bloom Healthcare or our services in Melbourne, please contact us directly.
Melbourne and the Disability Services
Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria and is home to over 5 million people. It is a diverse and vibrant city with a strong commitment to inclusion and accessibility.
The NDIS, or National Disability Insurance Scheme, is a government program that provides funding for people with disabilities to access the supports and services they need to live full and productive lives.
The NDIS is important in Melbourne because it helps people with disabilities to participate in their community and achieve their goals. It can provide funding for a wide range of services, including:
- Personal care and support
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Assistive technology
- Housing modifications
- Social participation
Disability services in Melbourne are essential for helping people with disabilities to live their best lives. These services can provide support with everyday tasks, such as getting dressed, eating, and bathing. They can also help people with disabilities to develop their skills and independence.
If you are a person with a disability in Melbourne, the NDIS and disability services can help you to live your best life.
Here are some examples of how the NDIS and Bloom Healthcare has helped people with disabilities in Melbourne:
- A man with cerebral palsy used his NDIS funding to pay for a wheelchair-accessible van so that he could travel independently and participate in community events.
- A child with Down syndrome used her NDIS funding to pay for speech therapy and occupational therapy. This has helped her to develop her skills and to communicate more effectively.
The NDIS is a vital program that is helping people with disabilities in Melbourne to live full and productive lives. Bloom Healthcare is among the reputable NDIS providers in Melbourne to help you navigate the NDIS.
Why Choose Us?
Achieve your goals
We deliver a wide range of NDIS services and supports to help you achieve your NDIS goals. We work with you to understand your needs and build and deliver tailored outcomes to help you achieve these goals.
We are local
We have local clinicians near you. Check our location guide to see if we have a specialist clinician in your local area. Then you can call or click the BOOK AN APPOINTMENT button to make an appointment – simple and easy.
Low to no wait times
Depending on where you are and what services you require we offer little to no wait times. We focus on getting you the very best services you need in the shortest time possible, with little to no wait times.
We are always close to where you are
Need support for your NDIS allied health needs?
At Bloom Healthcare, we provide in-home therapy, psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, exercise physiology and physiotherapy to help you recover or improve your physical and mental health, and quality of life.
We guarantee that we will have an available location within 30 minutes of your residence.
South East Queensland
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
- North Lakes
- Redland Bay
- Learn more about our South East Queensland Services
New South Wales
- Northern Beaches
- Tweed Heads
- Learn more about our NSW Services
- Glen Waverley
- Learn more about our Victoria Services
- Learn more about our Tasmania Services